3/4" x 500' O2 Barrier Pex Waterline
- Cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing applications.
- Oxygen barrier PEX is approved for non-potable radiant heating systems and for burial applications including concrete
- Approved for use in all model codes in the US and Canada for use in hydronic and potable water systems.
- Certified to the following standards: NSF 14/61, NSF P171, ASTM F 876, ASTM F 877, CSA B137.5 and AWWA C904.
- Made in USA
SharkBite® PEX tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing applications. Manufactured without an oxygen barrier for potable water systems and with an oxygen barrier for radiant floor and hydronic heating applications. The oxygen diffusion barrier applied to the exterior limits oxygen permeation through the tubing wall in hydronic heating applications which prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. A repeating SharkBite® imprint pattern provides a visual aid to determine if the tube has been inserted all the way into the SharkBite® Push-Fit Fitting. This feature only works if the tubing is cut between the SharkBite® imprint pattern.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Size: 3/4'' x 500'
- Color: Orange
- Strong, flexible, corrosion-resistant pipe
- Flexibility reduces the number of fittings needed to complete a job; reducing cost and leak points
- Can be installed wet or dry for immediate pressure testing
- SharkBite imprint pattern provides a visual aid to ensure the pipe is fully inserted when using SharkBite push-to-connect fittings
- Listed to NSF 14 and CSA B137.5 for use in potable water systems
- Meets UL1821 standard for plastic piping for fire systems (3/4 in. and 1 in. only)
- Manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the requirements of the ASTM F-876/877/2023 and CSA B137.5
- Oxygen barrier PEX is approved for non-potable radiant heating systems and for burial applications including concrete.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F
- FREE SHIPPING
|Compatible with||Cash Acme|
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|