A200 Alternative Heating Boiler Treatment
Wood Furnace Boiler treatment: Environmentally friendly
- Used on outdoor & indoor wood boilers with mild or stainless steel construction.
- Can also be used as water conditioning agent for other hydronic and solar heating applications.
- Corrosion and scale inhibitor for wood burning stoves
- One quart treats 200 gallons.
- A200 is the only environmentally friendly boiler treatment.
- Buy 12 for $19.99 each and save 20%
The A200. It is specifically designed for outdoor and indoor wood boilers with mild or stainless steel construction. This product may also be used as a full spectrum water conditioning agent for other hydronic and solar heating applications. The A200 is Nitrate based instead of Nitrite, which makes it safer for the environment. It’s our Environmentally Friendly Boiler Treatment. One quart treats 200 gallons of boiler fill water. Works just as well as the ProTech300 and the AmTech300 just using Nitrates instead. You can determine the needs of your system by testing your boiler water using our do it yourself Wood Boiler Water Test Kit designed exclusively for our environmentally friendly A200- the TK500 Test Kit.
Outdoor wood furnaces and stoves
- A200 is the only environmentally friendly boiler treatment
- One quart treats 200 gallons
- Corrosion and scale inhibitor
- Can be used on mild or stainless steel
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|