Armstrong, Armflo E9.2 Flanged Circulation Pump, 182202-659
Armstrong Flanged Circulation Pump E9 Series - ARMflo E Series high efficiency circulators are perfect for heating or cooling applications such as Hot Water, Geothermal, Radiant Panel and Snow Melting in Large Residential and Light Commercial installations. The advanced motor technology and efficient hydraulic design of the E Series yield an overall efficiency that's up to 41% better than competitive pumps of similar power. The E Series also uses a compact motor that's 30% smaller than other dry motor circulators. Designed for extended durability and very quiet operation, the E Series circulators include the new EnviroSeal mechanical seal, which can be field-repaired in under 5 minutes, as well as permanently lubricated stainless steel bearings. While the durability of the Armstrong E Series rivals that of traditional 3 piece circulators, the E Series will usually cost the same as, or less than, wet rotors of comparable power.
***Rubber gaskets included with pump***
Hot water, geothermal, radiant panel and snow melting in large residential and light commercial installations
- Flow Range: 0-38 GPM
- Head Range: 0-42.4 Feet
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230 degrees F (110 degrees C)
- Horse Power: 1/6
- Working pressure: 150 PSI
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged
- Ultra Quiet Design: No one wants to hear noisy pumps. Dynamic balancing of each ARMflo E Series circulator ensures quiet operation in residential and commercial installations.
- Compact Efficiency: Highly efficient dry motor design and hydraulics make E Series circulators up to 74% more efficient than competitive pumps of similar power! As well, the advanced motor design used in E Series circulators makes them up to 30% smaller than other dry motor circulators.
- Smooth Operation Year-After-Year: Permanently lubricated ball bearings will provide trouble-free operation for years.
Write Your Own Review
Armstrong E9 Armflo Circulator Pump 120V Specifications:
• Max. Flow: 38.0 USgpm, (2.4)L/s
• Max. Head: 42.4 Feet, (12.9)m
• Max. Fluid Temperature: 230ºF (110ºC)
• Max. Ambient Temperature: 122°F (50°C)
• Max. Working Pressure: 150 psi (1034 kPa)
• Motor: 120V, 1 Phase, 2 Pole
• Motor Data:
o Speed: 3250 rpm
o Nominal Power: 1/6 hp (125)w
o Full Load Amp Draw: 2.0A
• Connection: 1-1/4" Diameter 2-bolt flanges
• Pump Body: Cast Iron
• Impeller: 30% Glass-filled Noryl
• Face Plate & Shaft: Stainless Steel
• Seal: Silicon Carbide EnviroSeal
• Gasket: EPDM
• Bearings: Permanently lubricated Stainless Steel