Boiler Trim Out Kit 1 1/4" FPT
Complete Closed Loop Hydronic Heating System Kit with all you need to install a closed-loop system.
It’s a timesaving solution in one convenient and handy kit. It’s one-stop shopping that saves you time and labor.
- Used on commercial and residential closed loop hydronic heating systems
- Includes: 1-Air vent (AV18), 1 - Air purge (AP114), 1 - Combination fill valve and backflow preventer- 1/2" (BFPRV) and 1- Power-Flo series expansion tank (ET30)
- Power-Flo Series Expansion Tank- 4 Gallon
- Size: 1 1/4" in
BTOkit Boiler Trim-Out Kit -
For use on commercial and residential closed-loop hydronic heating systems.
Rather than taking the time to locate and purchase the pieces separately, our boiler kit gives you all the accessories needed for boiler installation. Each kit includes a Power-Flo Series Expansion Tank- 4 gal, an Air Purge-1 ¼”, an Air Vent- 1/8” and one 1/2" combination fill valve, and backflow preventer. It’s a timesaving solution in one convenient and handy kit. It's one-stop shopping that saves you time, money, and labor.
Included in this kit: One air vent (AV18), One air purge (AP114), One 1/2" combination fill valve and backflow preventer (BFPRV), and One PFEXT-Power-Flo Expansion Tank Series (ET30).
High-quality fittings and parts
- Air vent- 1/8" and Air purge- 1 1/4" for optimal air removal from hydronic systems
- 1/2" Combination fill valve and Backflow preventer – pre-assembled combination valve 12 psi preset pressure
- Power-Flo Series expansion tank 1/2" inch NPT- 4 gal- welded, not clamped, for longer, leak-proof life.
Domestic or commercial closed-loop hydronic heating systems
Included in Kit:
BFAC Pressure Reducing Backflow Preventer
The Cash Acme BFAC combines the quality pressure reduction of the Cash Acme A-89 Pressure Reducing Boiler Feed Valve with the effective backflow prevention of the Cash Acme BFP Double-Check Backflow Preventer. The Cash Acme BFAC accurately reduces system pressure down to 14 psi while preventing the back-siphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. The BFAC features threaded (NPT) inlet and outlet connections.
Power-Flo Series Expansion Tank For Heating Systems
Welded construction ensures long and reliable service. Heavy duty SBR diaphragm and epoxy paint finish. All models factory pre-charged to 12 psi.
AP Series Air Purgers
One piece cast iron construction. No service required. Economical and easy to install.
AV series Air Vents
Brass construction. No service required. Economical and easy to install.
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment, Next Day|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|