Automatic Air Vent 1/4" 502620A Series- 1/4" NPT
Air Vents are for use in heating systems to vent air trapped within the circulating water.
- Size: 1/4"
- Economical and easy to install.
- For use in heating systems to vent air trapped within the circulating water.
- High quality brass body with a nickel plated finish:Durable construction for long lasting service.
- Economical and easy to install:Saves money and time!
CALEFFI 5026-5027 Series Float type automatic air vent designed to vent air that is released from the water while being heated within the circulating water.
502620A Automatic Air Vent is for use in heating systems to vent air trapped within the circulating water. With a manual vent feature it can be used in commercial and residential hydronic heating applications. The vent helps purge air out of hydronic heating systems. The vent is made of brass, is durable and easy to install. Ideal for use with glycol systems or for use as an anti-vacuum device.
Used in heating systems to vent air trapped within the circulating water
- Fitting size: 1/4"
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Connection: Male pipe threaded
Technical Characteristics Connection: 1/4” NPT male
Materials: Body Brass Seals peroxide-cured EPDM
Maximum working pressure: hot water 150 psi (10 bar)
Maximum venting pressure: 90 psig (4 bar)
Maximum working temperature: 240˚ F (115˚ C)
Brass construction. No service required. Economical and easy to install.
Working Pressure: 90–150 psi
Threaded (NPT) 1/4"
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment, Next Day|
|Compatible with||Cash Acme|
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|