Taco 0013 F3 Circulating Pumps
Taco 0013 F3 Circulating Pump
- Perfect for boilers with high pressure drop, fan coil units, heat exchangers, large radiant heat systems and geothermal systems.
- Motor on this pump is impedance-protected.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings, a nonmetallic impeller, a ceramic shaft, and no mechanical seal.
- With replaceable cartridge, you don't need to replace the entire circulator.
- Universal Flange-to-Flange Dimensions
- Buy 2 for $239.99 each and save 13%
The High-Velocity series Taco 0013 Cartridge Circulator is designed for quiet, efficient operation in high head / high flow applications for Large Residential / Light Commercial Hydronic heating, Radiant heating, Chilled Water cooling, and Domestic freshwater systems. The exclusive ACB anti-condensate baffle with ambient air flow prevents the build-up of condensate on the motor windings when pumping chilled water. Its unique field-serviceable cartridge contains all moving parts. Replacing the cartridge rebuilds the circulator. With no mechanical seal, the self-lubricating, maintenance-free design provides unmatched reliability. Compact and lightweight, with excellent performance characteristics, the 0013 is ideal for high-efficiency jobs where space is a premium.
***Rubber gaskets included with pump***
The Taco 0013 is specifically designed for high head / high flow applications in Large Residential and Light Commercial systems. Ideal for high-pressure drop Boilers, Fan Coil units, Heat Exchangers, larger Radiant systems, Heat Recovery, and Geothermal systems. The Stainless Steel 0013 should be used on open-loop systems. The unique replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator. Universal flange to flange dimensions and orientation allows the 0013 to easily replace other models. Compact, low power consumption design makes it ideal for high-efficiency jobs
- High-Pressure Drop Boilers
- Medium/Large Hydronic, Geothermal, and Radiant Heating projects
- Wood Boilers / Furnaces
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- Open Loop systems like Outdoor Wood Furnaces
- Flow Range: 0-34 GPM
- Head Range: 0-33 Feet
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230 degrees F (110 degrees C)
- Min. Fluid Temperature: 40 ̊F (4 ̊C)
- Horse Power: 1/6
- Working pressure: 150 PSI
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" Flanged
- High-Velocity Performance-Compact Design
- Exclusive ACB Anti-Condensate Baffle with Ambient Air Flow-Protects motor windings against condensate buildup
- Universal Flange to Flange Dimensions
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption, Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design-Field Serviceable
- Unmatched Reliability-Maintenance Free
Selecting the Correct Circulator: Download PDF >>
Installation Instructions: Download PDF >>
Data Sheet Download PDF >>
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Material||Cast Iron with Bronze Cartridge|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|