Dayton Blower Model 1TDN4 49 CFM 3034 RPM 115V 60/50hz (4C761)
- Not recommended for speed control
- Automatic Overload Protection; Ball Bearings.
- Mounting - All Position
- Non Reversible - Blower has no power cord or switch
- 49 CFM, 3034 RPM, 115V 60/50hz Replaces 4C761
- Buy 2 for $52.99 each and save 4%
Acting as a direct replacement for many OEM blowers with the same physical footprint, this dynamically balanced blower provides smooth and quiet operation. Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures. The motor has cast-aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life. The min./max. operating temperature range is -20° to 104°F.
Note: Not for use with speed controllers
- CFM @ 0.000-In SP: 49
- 115 Volts, 50-60 Hz, 1 Phase
- Max Ambient Temp: 104 Deg F
- Full Load Amps: 0.50
- Motor RPM: 3034
- Dimensions: overall height 4-1/2", overall width 4-3/16", overall depth 4-1/2"
- Automatic Overload Protection
- Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures.
- UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE.
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint
- All-position mounting
- Min./max. operating temp. range: -20 Degree to 104 DegreeF
- Motor enclosure: open
- Includes discharge mounting flange
- Wheel Type: Forward Curve
- Blower Outlet Shape: Rectangular
- Non Reversible: Blower has no power cord or switch
- Replaces 4C761
Technical Specs Dayton 1TDN4
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment, Next Day|
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|