ProTech300 Outdoor Wood Boiler Water Treatment, 1 Gallon
- Buy 4 for $34.95 each and save 13%
Wood Boiler Water Treatment
- One Gallon treats 300 gallons
- Works with all Wood Boilers
- Protects From Rust & Scale
- Safe for Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
- Flush Annually for Best Protection. Works well with Glycol
The ProTech300. It’s been Improved! The ProTech300 is a new and improved formula with chemical detection technology. We have taken it to the next level. It has the highest level of protection for the wood boiler than other brand-name boiler treatment. It has 3 levels of protection. That means 3 Active ingredients in it.
The 3 Protection “Levels” are:
3. Anodic inhibitor.
ProTech 300 provides protection for your wood boiler from rust, corrosion and scale. ProTech 300 Boiler Water Treatment has been designed to be used in Manufacturers Boiler Treatment Programs. Adding 1 Gallon of ProTech300 to 300 gallons of boiler fill water will yield +/- 1000 ppm nitrite. Suggested nitrite levels are 750ppm = Adequate, 1000 ppm = Good, 1500 ppm = Great. Dose system accordingly on required control levels set by your boiler manufacturer and your system’s nitrite needs based on test results. You can determine the needs of your system by testing your boiler water using our do it yourself test kit. See our 300Test kit. The manufacturers can’t tell the difference if you are using their expensive brand or our ProTech300, so send it into their labs with confidence.
ProTech 300 Protects Cast Iron, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
Our ProTech 300 Boiler Treatment will:
- Protect your wood boiler from rust, corrosion, and scale
- Balance pH and Alkalinity
- Meets or exceeds all boiler manufacturer nitrite warranty requirements.
- Reduces sludge & mineral deposits
- Best Oxygen Control in the business
- Dye Indicator for easy visual inspection
Shaver Wood Furnace and many other companies recommends this product Only!
One gallon of ProTech 300 can treat approximately 300 gallons of boiler fill water with a yield of +/- 1000 ppm nitrite. However, be sure to dose according to your specific system needs based on test results.
|Shipping Label||Next Day|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|
Part #: 300 Test kitWas $22.00 Sale Price $19.95
Part #: AmTech300List Price $29.99
Part #: FR001Was $3.40 Sale Price $1.69