Dormeyer 2536-M-1, Dayton 4X241 Laminated Solenoid
Constructed of durable laminated steel with corrosion-resistant frame and plunger. Solenoids have polyester or nylon bobbins, encapsulated or taped coils, steel plunger springs, and brass plunger guides. Class A coil insulation with solder lug coil terminals.
- Coil Resistance 14.9 Ohms
- Coil Voltage Rating @ 60 hz 120 VAC
- Current @ Maximum Stroke 6.50 Amps
- Seated Current 0.48 Amps
- Seated Power 19 Watts
- Pull Force Range 92.8 to 176 oz.
- Length 2 1/2 Inches, Depth 2 1/16 Inches, Width 2 1/16 Inches
- Pull-type continuous duty cycle
- Constructed of durable laminated steel with corrosion-resistant frame and plunger
- Class A coil insulation with solder lug coil terminals
Write Your Own Review
Stroke Range 1/8 to 1"
Pull Force Range 92.8 to 176 oz.
Width (In.) 2-1/16
Depth (In.) 2-1/16
Length (In.) 2-1/2
Coil Volts 120VAC
Seated Amps 0.48
Seated Watts 19.0
Coil Resistance (Ohms) 14.9
Terminals Solder Lug Coil
Amps @ Max. Stroke 6.50
Mounting Holes 2 x 1-5/8"
Gravity Value (Oz.) 5.92