Dormeyer 2005-M-1 Dayton 4X240 Laminated Solenoid
Laminated solenoid, replacement for all wm models, pull-type continuous duty cycle rated at 25 Degree constructed of durable laminated steel with corrosion-resistant frame & Plunger. Solenoids have polyester or nylon bobbins, encapsulated or taped coils, steel Plunger springs, & brass Plunger guides. Class a coil insulation with Solder Lug coil Terminals. Rohs compliant. The LS001 is the most common laminated solenoid used in the industry.
- Coil Resistance 20.5 Ohms
- Coil Voltage Rating @ 60 hz 120 VAC
- Current @ Maximum Stroke 4.90 Amps
- Seated Current 0.43 Ampere
- Seated Power 17.9 Watts
- Length 2 1/2 Inches, Depth 2 1/16 Inches, Width 1 13/16 Inches
- Pull-type continuous duty cycle
- Constructed of durable laminated steel with corrosion-resistant frame and plunger
- Class A coil insulation with solder lug coil terminals
Zachs 5500 says:
Need it says:
required parts says:
Mike L says:
Write Your Own Review
- Item Solenoid
- Solenoid Type Laminated
- Stroke Range 1/8" to 1"
- Pull Force Range 64.0 to 128.0 oz.
- Width 1-13/16"
- Depth 2-1/16"
- Length 2-1/2"
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Seated Amps 0.43
- Seated Watts 17.9
- Coil Resistance 20.5 ohm
- Terminals Solder Lug Coil
- Amps @ Max. Stroke 4.90
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Mounting Holes 2 x 1-3/8"
- Gravity Value 4.32 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke 1.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke 2.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke 3.0 oz.