Woodmaster 5500 Maintenance Kit for Outdoor Wood Boiler Treatment
Maintenance Kit - 5500 Includes 9 feet of Fire Rope for 5500, Two FC546 Fan Covers, One Tube of RTV Silicone Black 10oz and One Gallon of ProTech300.
- 2- FC546 Fan Covers
- 1 Tube 10oz Silicone
- 9 feet Fire Rope
- 1 Gallon Protech300- Provides 3 Levels of Protection
- High Quality Products
Maintenance Kit - 5500 Includes Fire Rope for 5500, 2- Fan Covers FC546, 1- Tube of RTV Silicone and One Gallon Protech 300
The WoodMaster 5500 Yearly Maintenance Kit has everything you will Need to Tune Up your WoodMaster!
The Yearly Maintenance Kit Includes:
- Fire Rope
- Silicone (to mount Fire Rope and Seal around Chimney and other areas if needed)
- Fan Covers
- ProTech300 Boiler Treatment
WoodMaster recommends that all these parts be replaced Yearly!
This will greatly prolong the life of your Fans/Blowers and make your WoodMaster run like the day you bought it. You should drain all the water and refill your WoodMaster with fresh water also before adding the Boiler Treatment in. The whole job of replacing the maintenance parts should only take about 20 minutes. Easy Job... Be Self-Sufficient...
WoodMaster 5500 furnace
- To replace FC546 fan cover, take the four screws out that hold cover over fan out and remove cover. Use 1/4" wrench to remove screws that are holding fan cover to fan and unhook old fan cover from laminated solenoid LS001. Change fan cover and do directions backwards.
- To install fire rope simply pull out old fire rope, scrap the area clean, apply bead of silicone in the channel and add rope. Yes it is that easy!
This Kit is all you need to keep your WoodMaster 5500 model running like the day you bought it! The Kit includes; One Gallon of ProTech 300 Boiler treatment, Two FC546 Fan Covers, Fire rope for the door and 10oz tube of RTV Black Silicone. These Parts should be replace yearly.
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|