SharkBite® PEX tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing applications. Manufactured without an oxygen barrier for potable water systems (available in white, blue, and red) and with an oxygen barrier for radiant floor and hydronic heating applications (available in orange). The oxygen diffusion barrier applied to the exterior limits oxygen permeation through the tubing wall in hydronic heating applications which prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. Approved for burial applications including concrete. Ideal for snow and ice melting systems, geothermal groundloops and turf conditioning.
A repeating SharkBite® imprint pattern provides a visual aid to determine if the tube has been inserted all the way into the SharkBite® Push-Fit Fitting. This feature only works if the tubing is cut between the SharkBite® imprint pattern.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Size: 3/4'' x 300'
- Color: Orange
- Strong, flexible, corrosion-resistant pipe
- Flexibility reduces number of fittings needed to complete a job; reducing cost and leak points
- Can be installed wet or dry for immediate pressure testing
- SharkBite imprint pattern provides a visual aid to ensure pipe is fully inserted when using SharkBite push-to-connect fittings
- Meets UL1821 standard for plastic piping for fire systems (3/4 in. and 1 in. only)
- Manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the requirements of the ASTM F-876/877/2023 and CSA B137.5Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Used for radiant in-floor and hydronic heating applications.
- Oxygen barrier helps prevent the corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. (Only available in orange.)
*** FREE SHIPPING ***