This SharkBite PEX PTC Ball Valve with SharkBite Connections is a forged brass ball valve that connects combinations of copper, CTS CPVC and PEX tubing (all sold separately). This fitting is certified for underground applications and for use as a manufactured joint without an access panel.Get SharkBite, and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
Diverse hydronic applications
- Material: Brass
- Size: 1/2''
- Type: Ball Valve
- Dezincification resistant brass body provides durability
- Fits copper, CTS CPVC and PEX tubing (not included)
- SharkBite PTC connections for fast, easy installation
- Certified for underground applications and for use as a manufactured joint without an access panel
- Push-fit connections provide easy installation
- 200 psi maximum working pressure
- Certified to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 and meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Can be rotated after assembly for easy installation in a tight space
- Includes an integral tube line for PEX installations
- All fittings can be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces