The SharkBite Disconnect Tong is the easiest way to disconnect SharkBite fittings in hard to reach places where it can be tough to get leverage on the release collar. The Stainless Steel Disconnect Tongs are the perfect tool for anyone frequently using SharkBite Fittings. The Tool depresses the release collar using the force applied by your hand to allow the stainless steel teeth of the fitting to release and the fitting to be removed.
How To Remove a SharkBite Fitting:
1. Place SharkBite Disconnect Tong around the tube and fitting. The SharkBite logo should be positioned around the tube and the other end around the neck of the fitting. 2. Squeeze the SharkBite Disconnect Tong with one hand and pull the tube with a twisting action to remove the tube.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- All three sizes- 1/2, 3/4 & 1"
- Stainless steel for durability
- Easy 1-handed operation
- SharkBite fittings can be used to connect copper, PEX or CPVC in any combination