Take your grilling to the next level with this Wireless Barbeque Thermometer by Maverick! Designed to make long days chained to the grill or smoker a thing of the past, this inventive device allows you to monitor the temperature on the go. Stainless steel probe wires are heat resistant up to 572 degrees F, and can be inserted 6 in. into meat for accurate measurement. The wireless receiver can read the temperature from 500 feet away, and will alert you if the temperature falls above or below the range you set, while a count up and count down timer feature helps prevent accidental overcooking. Plus, the receiver is easy to carry around, thanks to the built in belt clip. If you have been looking for a better way to barbeque, this thermometer is a must-have accessory.
This remote thermometer was designed for cooking food; however, it works great for monitoring your boiler’s water temperature and is inexpensive. Easy installation- just attach to copper pipe with electrical tape.
Outdoor cooking and BBQ
- Transmits temperature information up to 500 feet away, so long days chained to the grill are a thing of the past!
- Countdown timer helps prevent accidental overcooking
- Thermometer shows temperature of oven or smoker as well as internal temperature of meats
- Receiver features built in belt clip and stand, for easy carrying or display
- Alert sounds notify you if temperature gets too hot or too cool
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand
- Lost like alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal
- Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off
WTG300. Monitor Supply & Return Water Temps - Wireless receiver (Up to 500 feet away), easy installation, very accurate, large bright LCD with backlight for use at night, batteries included (lasts about a year), 2 probes included (Stainless Steel). Monitors 32-572° F. High and Low alarms- Beeps and flashes if temperature falls below or above your programmed range. Receiver displays temperature up to 572 degrees. Lost link alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal. This remote thermometer was designed for cooking food; however, it works great for monitoring your boiler’s water temperature and is inexpensive. Easy installation- just attach to copper pipe with electrical tapeSize: 19 Brand: Maverick Industries
Gives me a idea of what my water temperature is without having to go to the furnace
Should save a lot of walking to check on the boiler status.
has high and low temp alarm