1" Disconnect Tongs SharkBite U715
SharkBite U715 1" Disconnect Tongs
- Disassembly is fast and easy using the 1" Disconnect Tongs.
- This tool is great for taking SharkBite fittings off copper, PEX, and CPVC pipe in any combination.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required.
- Buy 3 for $9.25 each and save 5%
The SharkBite Disconnect Tong is the easiest way to disconnect SharkBite fittings in hard to reach places where it can be tough to get leverage on the release collar. The Stainless Steel Disconnect Tongs are the perfect tool for anyone frequently using SharkBite Fittings. The Tool depresses the release collar using the force applied by your hand to allow the stainless steel teeth of the fitting to release and the fitting to be removed.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 1''
- Stainless steel for durability
- Easy 1-handed operation
- SharkBite fittings can be used to connect copper, PEX or CPVC in any combination
SharkBite® Push-Fit Tools
Tools for making disassembly and reuse a snap.
Make a mistake? No problem with SharkBite. Disassembly is fast and easy using a simple disconnect clip or tongs.
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Compatible with||Cash Acme|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|