3/4" Ball Valve SharkBite, 22185-0000LF
SharkBite 3/4" Ball Valve, 22185-0000
- Push-fit connection for ease of use.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easy installation in tight spaces.
- Certified for 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lead Free
- Buy 12 for $17.99 each and save 5%
This SharkBite PEX PTC Ball Valve with SharkBite Connections is a forged brass ball valve that connects combinations of copper, CTS CPVC and PEX tubing (all sold separately). This fitting is certified for underground applications and for use as a manufactured joint without an access panel.Get SharkBite, and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
Diverse hydronic applications
- Material: Brass
- Size: 3/4''
- Type: Ball Valve
- Dezincification resistant brass body provides durability
- Fits copper, CTS CPVC and PEX tubing (not included)
- SharkBite PTC connections for fast, easy installation
- Certified for underground applications and for use as a manufactured joint without an access panel
- Push-fit connections provide easy installation
- 200 psi maximum working pressure
- Certified to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 and meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Can be rotated after assembly for easy installation in a tight space
- Includes an integral tube line for PEX installations
- All fittings can be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces
The SharkBite 3/4 in. Brass PTC Ball Valve helps you make quick connections to copper, PEX or CPVC piping with its featured push-fit connection design.
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Compatible with||Cash Acme|
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|