3/4" Stop SharkBite Cash Acme U518LF
Cash Acme SharkBite U518LF 3/4" Stop
- Push on Fitting
- Sharkbite Quality
- Buy 6 for $5.95 each and save 8%
SharkBite is the Push-Fit connection system that’s really taking hold. It's the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination – with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. The End Stop allows a copper, PEX, or CPVC line to quickly be capped.
Easy, quick Push-Fit connection of water distribution pipes, both hydronic heating and potable water distribution
- Material: Brass
- Size: 3/4''
- Type: Cap
- Instant Push-Fit connection for increased ease-of-use
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C)
- Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations, so no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- Design certified and agency listed
- Compact, robust DZR brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting
- Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
SharkBite End Stop Fitting
A Connection System For Copper, CTS CPVC and PEX Pipe
The Cash Acme SharkBite® fittings line presents a revolutionary solution to connecting water distribution pipe. Our SharkBite® Push-Fit Fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper, CTS CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination. With no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. The line includes more than 130 different fittings in a variety of sizes. Certified to 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
Easy, quick Push-Fit connection of water distribution pipe.
Fast Push fit connections! Designed to simplify pipe installation. Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use- no soldering required. Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees F (93°C). Fits OD controlled copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe. Design certified and agency listed. Compact, corrosion resistant, robust DZR brass body. Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 product standard for use in potable water systems. No loose components, integrated design. Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels. Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution. Designed certified to IGC 188. Listed by IAPMO and are certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution. Certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels and they meet UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements.
|Compatible with||Cash Acme|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|