SharkBite 3/4" Temperature Gauge with Tee 22773
SharkBite 22773 Temperature Gauge 3/4"
- Push to Connect system, quick and easy installation in seconds
- Measures & monitors conditions in water distribution systems
- Works on any combination of Copper, CTS, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT Pipe
- Push on Fitting
- Lead Free
- Buy 3 for $43.79 each and save 2%
This SharkBite Temperature Gauge with 3/4" tee is used to measure or monitor water conditions in water distribution systems. Quick push-fit installation as temporary (reusable) or permanent device in copper, CTS CPVC and PEX plumbing systems.
Used to monitor water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant systems
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required
- Range: 0-200 degrees F
- Dial Size: 2''
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX
- Connects all three types in any combination
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting is design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution
- Quality engineered and manufactured
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting contains integral tube liner for PEX installations:
- Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
SharkBite 22773 Temperature Gauge 3/4”. The Temperature Gauge is used to measure water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant heating systems. The gauge may be installed as a reusable or permanent device.
Dial Size: 2", Fahrenheit, Temperature Range 0 thru 200F
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Compatible with||Cash Acme|
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|