Domestic FedEx Shipping Rates for Small Lightweight Items ONLY
|$800.01||and up||add 7%|
Foreign Handling (Per Order) Add $ 20.00
The shipping chart above is ESTIMATED freight charges for small, lightweight items only, shipping by FedEx Ground.
Actual freight charges will be billed according to weight, dimension and destination.
NOTE: If you have floor pans, large sheet metal items or long oversized items, etc. this chart WILL NOT apply. These items are considered OVERSIZED and can not be quoted online. Heavy and/or bulky items will incur additional charges. For an exact quotation, call 1-800-654-3247 and we will be happy to get you an exact freight quotation.
- All orders are shipped by FedEx Ground by default unless otherwise specified. (Smaller orders can be shipped by Parcel Post upon your request only.)
- In stock orders will ship within 24-48 business hours
- Air shipments as well as orders leaving the continental US can not be quoted online. Please call or email for quotation. 1-800-654-3247
- All orders too large to ship Fed Ex will be shipped Motor Freight. Quotations can not be figured online. Heavy and/or bulky items may incur additional shipping charges. Please call 1-800-654-3247 to inquire on oversized items
- Special Order Shipments (DROP SHIPS) will be shipped directly from the manufacturing company to your door for a faster transit time. All SPO’s will incur their own freight charges
All International orders will be freight quoted upon ordering. Freight charges will depend upon the Courier. The Courier will depend upon size, weight, value, and destination.
A valid phone number is required for all orders. If available, an e-mail address will also be required for international shipments.
If a Special Order Item is ordered on an International Order: The item will be charged upon ordering and must first come to our warehouse before shipping out of the U.S. The customer is responsible for incoming shipping and handling charges to our warehouse and outgoing freight to it’s destination.
Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions (Paint, Batteries, etc). You will be notified if an item cannot ship due to federal regulations.
All charges and credits will be in US Dollars without regard to the current exchange rate to your currency. Changes in the exchange rate are beyond our control or responsibility.
The customer is responsible for paying all duties, fees, and taxes levied by his country. If customs duties are assessed, these are in addition to your shipping charges and must be paid directly by you. No refunds will be given for items that are seized by your local customs office. If a shipment is refused/returned for unpaid duties, fees, and/or taxes, the amount owed will be deducted out of your final credit.
Values will not be altered on customs documents.
Refused and/or Undelivered Returned Shipments:
Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges, storage fees and a 20% handling fee on all refused and/or undelivered returned shipments. Merchandise refused and/or undelivered returned shipments that is not defective or damaged is subject to a 20% restocking fee.