Side Arm Heat Exchanger 38.4"
Large SideArm Heat Exchanger for Domestic Hot Water.
- Made of 304 stainless steel.
- It increases heat transfer efficiency significantly by using a finned tube internally.
- It has bigger capacity and faster heating.
- Size: 38.4''
- Port Size: Boiler- 1" MNPT ; Domestic- 3/4" MNPT
High Quality Fin-Enhanced Sidearm Heat Exchanger is designed with the natural thermo-siphon concept on domestic hot water side. Traditional sidearms are made of two bare copper tubes. Thus, its capacity is decided by the length of sidearm-tubes and the heat transfer efficiency is very low.
Made of 304 stainless steel, fin-enhanced sidearm increases heat transfer efficiency significantly by using a finned tube internally, which has surface area five to eight times bigger than bare tube and produces great turbulence on system side. With fin-enhanced sidearm you not only need a shorter unit, but get bigger capacity and faster heating.
Ideal for residential heating and plumbing, solar hot water heating and outdoor wood furnace applications.
Features and Specs
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- Lenght: 38.4''
- Boiler Port: 1" MNPT
- Domestic Port: 3/4" MNPT
- It increases heat transfer efficiency significantly by using a finned tube internally
- It has bigger capacity and delivers faster heating
***Mixing valves or Scorch guides are recommended. We sell a SAkit- Sidearm Kit- For domestic hot water systems. This kit includes mixing valve (MV34S or MV34SB), sidearm and a diagram for easy installation. See SKU: SA38Kit or SA38kitSB
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||No|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|