Snap-Disc Limit Control, Adjustable from 175 to 215 f
Snap-Disc Limit Control
- Switch Action Open on Rise.
- Switch Type SPST.
- Temp. Range (F) 135 to 215.
- Switch Closes @ (F) 135 to 175.
- Switch Opens @ (F) 175 to 215.
Snap Disc, or snap switch thermostats are bimetal mechanical thermostats that function via the thermal expansion and contraction of a bimetal disc that “snaps” from a convex to a concave shape at a set temperature. When the disc “snaps”, it either completes or interrupts a circuit. The most common application for a snap switch or snap action thermostat is as an over-temperature protection (or OTP) failsafe.
They are used in both heating and cooling applications to ensure the process temperatures do not exceed the thermal limits of the equipment or process
- Snap Disc - Snap Disc Control
- Adjustable Limit
- Automatic Reset
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Switch Type SPST,
- Temp. Range (F) 135 to 215,
- Differential: 40
- Inductive Amps @ 120V: 14
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 10
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA): 125
- Resistive Amps @ 120V: 25
- Resistive Rating 240V: 25
- Voltage Range 120 to 240
- Switch Closes @ (F) 135 to 175
- Switch Opens @ (F) 175 to 215
Item: Snap Disc Control, Type: Adjustable Limit, Automatic Reset, Switch Action: Open on Rise, Switch Type: SPST, Temp. Range (F): 135 to 215, Height (In.): 1-1/4, Width (In.): 2, Depth (In.): 1-3/4, Circuit #1 Switch Closes @ (F): 135 to 175, Circuit #1 Switch Opens @ (F): 175 to 215, Differential: 40, Inductive Amps @ 120V: 14, Inductive Amps @ 240V: 10, Pilot Duty Contacts (VA): 125, Resistive Amps @ 120V: 25, Resistive Rating 240V: 25, Voltage Range: 120 to 240.
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|