Taco 0011 BF4-J Circulating Pump, Cast Iron with Bronze Cartridge, 1/8 HP
Taco 0011 BF4-J Series pump
- Exclusive ACB (Anti-Condensate Baffle) with Ambient Air Flow-Protects motor windings against condensate buildup.
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design (SKU: RC011)
- No Mechanical Seal
- Rubber gaskets included with pump
- Buy 2 for $235.60 each and save 2%
The High-Velocity series Taco 0011 Cartridge circulator is designed for high head/medium flow applications in residential or light commercial hydronic heating, radiant heating, and chilled water cooling systems. The unique ACB anti-condensate baffle with ambient airflow prevents the build-up of condensate on the motor windings when pumping chilled water. Its unique field-serviceable cartridge contains all moving parts. Replacing the cartridge rebuilds the circulator. With no mechanical seal, the self-lubricating, maintenance-free design provides unmatched reliability. Compact and lightweight, with excellent performance characteristics, the 0011 is ideal for installations where space is a premium.
BF – Bronze, Flanged Variations: J – Bronze Cartridge with Cast Iron Casing; These “J” pumps were designed for open & closed systems. These “J” pumps were designed for open & closed systems due to the amount of oxygen in the systems. The Bronze Cartridge increases the life of the pump and is able to handle the hard application better. This cartridge prevents the pump from deteriorating due to oxygen in the water system.
***Rubber gaskets included with pump***
The Taco 0011 is specifically designed for high head/medium flow applications in large residential or light commercial closed-loop hydronic heating and chilled water cooling systems. Ideal for high-pressure drop boilers, fan coil units, heat exchangers, large radiant heating and heat recovery/geothermal systems. The Stainless Steel 0011 should be used on open-loop systems. The unique replaceable cartridge (RC011) contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator. Universal flange to flange dimensions and orientation allows the 0011 to easily replace other models. Compact, low power consumption design makes it ideal for high-efficiency jobs.
- High-Pressure Drop Boilers
- Fan Coil Units
- Heat Exchangers
- Large Radiant Heating Systems
- Large Heat Recovery/Geothermal Systems
- Flow Range: 0-31 GPM
- Head Range: 0-31 Feet
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230 degrees F (110 degrees C)
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40 ̊F (4 ̊C)
- Horse Power: 1/8
- Working pressure: 150 PSI
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" Flanged
- Exclusive ACB (Anti-Condensate Baffle) with Ambient Air Flow—Protects motor windings against condensate buildup.
- High-Velocity Performance-Compact Design
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design-Field Serviceable (SKU: RC011)
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption
- No Mechanical Seal
- Unmatched Reliability --Maintenance Free
- Universal Flange-to-Flange Dimensions
- Cast Iron or Bronze Construction
Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor Impedance Protected
High Pressure Drop Boilers
Exclusive ACB (Anti-Condensate Baffle) with Ambient Air Flow-Protects motor windings against condensate buildup.
Selecting the Correct Circulator: Download PDF >>
Installation Instructions: Download PDF >>
Data Sheet Download PDF >>
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Material||Cast Iron with Bronze Cartridge|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|