Taco 2400-20-WB Series, High Capacity Circulators
Taco 2400-20-WB Pump
Outdoor Wood Boiler Series Hi-Capacity Circulator
- Designed for quiet, efficient, dependable operation in a wide range of medium to high flow/head hydronic heating, wood boiler, chilled water cooling, hot water recirculation and longer run applications.
- The motor has permanently lubricated, sealed-for-life bearings.
- The shaft is made of stainless steel.
- Carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal provide unmatched reliability.
- Designed for longer run applications- 200' plus loops; Rubber gaskets included with pump
- Buy 2 for $299.99 each and save 9%
Taco 2400 WB Pump- All outside Wood Boilers are non-pressurized and open to oxygen. Most circulation pump is designed to be run under pressure and in a closed-loop environment. This pump comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and will provide plenty of water flow to your heat exchangers to maximize their effectiveness.
Taco 2400 Series High Capacity Circulators are specifically designed for quiet, efficient, dependable operation in a wide range of medium to high flow/head hydronic heating, wood boiler, chilled water cooling, hot water recirculation, and longer run applications. The space-saving, close-coupled, maintenance-free motor with permanently lubricated, sealed-for-life bearings, stainless steel shaft, Noryl® impeller and durable, carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal provide unmatched reliability.
***Rubber gaskets included with pump***
Typical applications include Medium to high flow/head hydronic heating, in-floor radiant, snowmelt, high-pressure drop boilers, outdoor wood boilers, chilled water cooling, geothermal heat pumps, primary/secondary loops, and hydro-air fan coils. Designed for long-run applications.
- Flow Range: 0-32 GPM
- Head Range: 0-29 Feet
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 225 degrees F (107 degrees C)
- Minimum Fluid Temp: 40 ̊F (4 ̊C)
- Horse Power: 1/6
- Working pressure: 150 PSI
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" Flanged
- Designed for longer runs of 200' plus loops
- Compact, space-saving design
- Powerful close-coupled, maintenance-free motor
- Superior efficiency, high starting torque
- Permanently lubricated, sealed for life bearings
- Rugged 1/2" Stainless Steel Shaft
- Carbon/Silicon-Carbide mechanical seal for long life
- Universal flange to flange dimensions - Ideal for retrofits
- Anti-Condensate design for chilled water
- Dual electrical knock-outs
- Dual pressure taps, suction/discharge
- Designed for long run applications
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|