Three-Way Fan Coil Valve, 3/4" (Sweat), 7.0 Cv
Honeywell VU54S2016/B 3/4" Three-Way Fan Coil Sweat Valve. The VU54 high pressure zone valves are used to control the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors. IMPORTANT These valves are not for use in systems containing dissolved oxygen.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Fits under the cover of most baseboard convectors with actuator fitted to valve body.
- VU54 provides three-way diverting control of water.
- 300 psi (2,000 kPa, PN20) operating pressure rating.
- Patented ball seal provides long service life, soft close off.
- Triple O-ring seal provides three lines of defense against corrosion and water leakage around drive shaft.
- Quick opening flow curve.
- Choice of NPT end connections for iron or steel piping.
Write Your Own Review
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||7||Product Type:||Valve Body|
|Body Pattern:||3-Way||Pipe Size:||3/4"|
|Valve Action:||Mixing||Max Operating Pressure:||300 psi|
|Connection Type:||Sweat||Ambient Temperature:||34°-125°F|
|Flow Characteristic:||Quick Opening|