Titanium Pool Heat Exchanger - 650,000 BTU
The Bowman Ti Series Titanium Heat Exchangers are ieal for saltwater and swimming pool applications
- Ideal for saltwater and swimming pool applications.
- Titanium can withstand a wide range of pH values.
- Compact design, removable tubestacks. Pool Capacity Up to 50,000 gallons
- Tubes (Pool Water) are made of Titanium
- Shell (Boiler Water) is made of Cast Iron
The Bowman Ti Series Titanium Heat Exchangers are ideal for saltwater and swimming pool applications. Titanium is impervious to saltwater and can withstand a wide range of pH values. The use of external sources of heat as a means of swimming pool heating has increased significantly over the past decade. Indirect pool heating is becoming increasingly popular and is growing with alternative heating applications such as outdoor wood furnaces. These alternative heating applications are energy efficient and are expected to grow in popularity due to rising energy prices.
Saltwater pools are now more popular than conventional chlorinated pools for a variety of reasons such as ease of maintenance and health benefits.
- Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
- Sea Water Applications
- Heat Recovery
- Freshwater Aquaculture
Features and Specs
- 650.000 BTU
- Tubes (Pool Water): Titanium
- Shell (Boiler Water): Cast Iron
- High Efficiency
- Compact Design
- Sturdy Construction
- Removable Tubestacks
- Pool Capacity Up to 50,000 gallons
Capacity - 650,000 BTU/hr based on boiler water temp of 180 deg F and pool temp of 84 deg F.
Quick Sizing Reference - 65,000 US Gallons
|Made In USA||No|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|