Honeywell Aquastat L6006A 1012
Honeywell Aquastat L6006A is an immersion type device for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required. Honeywell Aquastat L6006A breaks the circuit on a temperature rise to the control setting. Honeywell L6006A is used for high limit or low limit control. When used as a controller or as a low limit, a separate high limit must be used.
Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit
- Application: High or Low limit
- Bulb Size: 3/8 in. x 2.7/8 in. copper
- Capillary Length: 1 1/2 in.
- Operating Temperature Range: 100 F to 240 F
- Electrical Ratings (Full Load): 8A @ 120 Vac: 5.1A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (Locked Rotor): 30.6A @ 240 Vac; 48A @ 120 Vac
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 150 F
- Case Dimensions: 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells
Write Your Own Review
- Application: Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit, Dimensions (in.): Case-5 5/8 in. High x 2 in. Wide x 2 1/8 in. Deep, Dimensions (mm): Case-143 mm High x 51 mm Wide x 54 mm Deep, Temperature Range (F): Maximum--150 F, Temperature Range (C): Maximum--66 C, Mounting: Horizontal or Vertical, Electrical Ratings: Millivolt--0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc; At Full Load-- 8A @ 120 Vac: 5.1A @ 240 Vac; At Locked Rotor-- 48A @ 120 Vac: 30.6A @ 240 Vac, Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2, Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1, Operating Temperature Range (F): 100 F to 240 F, Operating Temperature Range (C): 38 C to 116 C, Bulb Size (in.): 3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper, Bulb Size (mm):10 mm x 73 mm copper, Differential Temperature (F) 5 F to 30 F adj., Differential Temperature (C): 3 C to 17 C adj., Switching Action: SPDT, Capillary Length (in.)1 1/2 in., Well Spud Size (in.): 1/2 in., Well Spud Size (mm) 13 mm, Capillary Length (mm): 38 mm.
- **1/2 well included**