Expansion Tank- Power-Flo PFEXT4H 4 gal Hydronic Tank, 1/2" NPT
Power-Flo Expansion tanks control system pressure in closed hydronic systems. Quick and easy installation.
- Each tank is factory leak tested to ensure tank integrity
- Certified synthetic SBR rubber Diaphragm
- Mig welding eliminates interior rough spots and sharp edges
- Welded side outlet allows easy and quick installation
- Protected pre-charge Valve eliminates potential leak path
Power-Flo Expansion tanks control system pressure in Closed Hydronic Systems. Quick and easy installation. 4Gal, 1/2" NPT, 12 PSI
Hydronic heating systems
1. Drain the boiler system or isolate the area where the tank will be installed.
2. Install the tank on the supply side of the boiler, on the suction –side of the heating circulator(s) (see Figure 1).
3. Once the tank is installed, re-pressurize the system and check for leaks. Repair as necessary.
4. Restart the boiler system and check for relief valve discharge. If the relief valve drips, the tank may be improperly charged or undersized.
5. The tank is now operational and will absorb expanded water during boiler operation.
- Size: 4 Gal
- Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Temperature: 240°F
- Pre-Charge: 12 PSI
- Max Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Material: Steel
- Warranty: 3 year
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Compatible with||Amtrol Inc|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|