100% RTV High Temp Silicone Pro Grade Black
- Buy 3 for $5.99 each and save 14%
- Buy 12 for $4.79 each and save 31%
SILA-SEAL Professional Grade Silicone Sealants are non-slumping, one-part 100% silicone rubber acetoxy sealants that cure to a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air (RTV-room temperature vulcanizing) with long-term flexibility and durability. All SILA-SEAL Professional Grade Silicone Sealants are NSF certified and are safe for all types of food contact. It is primarily used as general purpose sealing and bonding agents, as space-filling rubber adhesives, or formed-in-place gaskets. SILA-SEAL Professional Grade Silicone Sealants adhere to clean metal, glass, most types of non-oily woods, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, most painted and plastic surfaces. Fully cured, the RTV silicone can be used for extended periods at temperatures up to 450°F and for shorter periods as high as 500°F. This product is ideal for many industrial applications where a long-term, permanently flexible bond or seal is required. Not for use on aquariums.
This product is ideal for many industrial applications where a long-term, permanently flexible bond or seal is required.
- Adhering and sealing appliance trim and parts
- Adhering signs and plaques to approved surfaces
- Adhering and sealing sheet metal
- Formed-in-place gaskets for axle housings, differentials, junction box covers, etc.
- Sealing joints in ductwork
- Sealing skylights
- Sealing truck cabs and trailers, marine portholes, and cabins
|Shipping Label||Quick Shipment|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Freight (not shippable)||No|