These Units are 40% Heavier and better made then the competition. These heat exchanger's compact, rugged assembly is composed of stainless steel 316L plate packs sealed & pressed together by means of brazing metal along the border of the units. This eliminates the need for traditional gaskets or external pressure retaining parts. The plate packs are embossed with special corrugation patterns to promote high turbulence flow, which dramatically increases the heat transfer rates of the units thus making them a highly economical and effective solution for many process and heating applications.
- Central Heating
- Hydronic Heating
- Solar and Geothermic Heating
- Industrial Process Heat Recovery
- Condensers and Evaporators in Refrigeration Systems
- Oil Coolers
- Close Approach Fluid-to-Fluid Heat Transfer
- BTU Rating: 12,000 (Commonly used for small heating applications, Beer Chillers, Bio-Diesel Warmer). Btu Rating is based on 10 GPM, 180F water
- Connection Size: 3/4" MPT
- Dimensions: 3'' x 8''
- Design Pressure: 435 PSIG
- Max Temp. 428F
- Heating Transfer Area: 2.71 SQ.FT
- Channel Volume: 0.06 Gal
- High heat transfer coefficient
- Small unit size with high heat transfer capacity
- Cost efficiency
- Stainless steel connections
- Easy installation
- Composed of stainless steel 316L plate packs
Advantages of Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers: High heat transfer coefficient Small unit size with high heat transfer capacity, Cost efficiency Stainless steel connections, Easy installation.
New hot water heater and old one is not efficient
Supposed to be the best.
And liked the YouTube video explaining installation and size needed for my personal use
Your video and explanation of install.
Needed for hot water heater, per your informational video.