This SharkBite Temperature Gauge with 1" Tee is used to measure or monitor water conditions in water distribution systems. Quick push-fit installation as temporary (reusable) or permanent device in copper, CTS CPVC and PEX plumbing systems.
Used to monitor water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant systems
- Temperature Range: 0-200 degrees F
- Dial size: 2''
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX
- Connects all three types in any combination
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting is design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution
- Quality engineered and manufactured
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting contains integral tube liner for PEX installations:
- Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
SharkBite 22775 Temperature Gauge 1”. The Temperature Gauge is used to measure water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant heating systems. The gauge may be installed as a reusable or permanent device.
Dial Size: 2", Fahrenheit, Temperature Range 0 thru 200F
- Design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Listed by IAPMO.
- Certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Certified for underground applications.
- Certified as a manufactured joint without access panels.
- Meet UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements.
Great service when I called with a question!
Radiant heat floor system
Great company ships fast!! Keep up the great work!
wanted to check temperature of water from my outdoor boiler in garage heater.
I wanted to check incomin and outgoing temps