This SharkBite Temperature Gauge with 3/4" tee is used to measure or monitor water conditions in water distribution systems. Quick push-fit installation as temporary (reusable) or permanent device in copper, CTS CPVC and PEX plumbing systems.
Used to monitor water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant systems
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required
- Range: 0-200 degrees F
- Dial Size: 2''
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX
- Connects all three types in any combination
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting is design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution
- Quality engineered and manufactured
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting contains integral tube liner for PEX installations:
- Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
SharkBite 22773 Temperature Gauge 3/4”. The Temperature Gauge is used to measure water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant heating systems. The gauge may be installed as a reusable or permanent device.
Dial Size: 2", Fahrenheit, Temperature Range 0 thru 200F
- Design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Listed by IAPMO.
- Certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Certified for underground applications.
- Certified as a manufactured joint without access panels.
- Meet UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements.
curious on incoming and out going temp
Visible way to check performance of system